Quilting The Kaye Wood Way, Week of 8.10.10

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010

      • New Sale
      • Contest!
      Quilting the Kaye Wood Way

      Today, "Pitter Patches", our Twitter Bird if frolicking in the flowers....Follow us!

      We're trying out a new format! We know you're busy, so we've shortened up the newsletter a bit, just to bring you the latest in happenings. Occasionally we'll still feature the Ask Kaye, Reader's Show and Tell, and Reader's Funny Stories. But for now, we're going to make it a bit easier on your inbox, and your time!

      Hey! Who's going to the Novi, Michigan Sewing Expo?

      We have 3 tickets to a free seminar that we're giving away. To enter, simply put a comment in the comments section of our shopping cart with your order, the first 3 will get the tickets!

      We'll see you there!

      Fractured Bargello Jacket Pattern - 25% off This Week Only....

      It's back to school time and everyone needs jackets! This week we have a special offer on the Fractured Bargello Jacket pattern. Normally $10.00, this week it's $7.50! That's 25% off!

      This jacket is sweatshirt based and uses the "stitch and flip" method of attaching bargello strips to the sweatshirt. You quilt the jacket as you go, so no additional quilting is needed except on the sleeve cuffs. Detailed fitting instructions included for a great fit no matter what your body shape might be.

      Click here to get the pattern for this fabulous jacket

      We also have a DVD of this technique available, here

      Attention All Colorado Area Quilters....
      The Rocky Mountain Quilt Festival in Loveland Colorado starts the 19th of August and goes through the 21st.
      If you're interested in becoming a certified teacher of Kaye's Quilting Methods, email Kaye, here, for info. That class is on the 18th!
      Stop by booth #41 to see us!

      Attention All Michigan Area Quilters....

      Kaye's coming to Traverse City! She's going to be doing both a Lecture/Demo/Trunk Show and a Teacher's Certification Class.

      Path of Light
      is the name we've chosen for Kaye's new Quarter Quilt Pattern.
      • Are you a quilter?
      • Do you write a quilt blog?
      • Do you have or have you been itching to try out Kaye's Starmaker 8 Master Template?
      • Would you like a chance to review this pattern and blog about it?

      Send me an email and tell me where your blog is. I'll check it out and get back to you!

      That's all for this week

      Have a great week from

      Customer Service
      Kaye Wood, Inc