Kaye's Quilting Friends Newsletter, Week of June 3, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010

      • On Sale, Clearance, Damaged,Deal of the Day
      • New On Our Site
      • Kaye's Schedule
      • KayeWoodTV.com
      • Survey Results
      • Our Readers Show and Tell
      • Tips From Our Readers
      • Events
      • Funny Stories From Our Readers
      • Ask Kaye - NEW!!
      Quilting the Kaye Wood Way

      Today, "Pitter Patches", our Twitter Bird is stuffed to the gills after his Bar-B-Que....Follow us!

      Summer is all about the bar-b-que! All manner of meats, potato and macaroni salads, coleslaw, and don't forget corn on the cob and baked beans! Yum.

      What are your favorite Bar-B-Que foods?

      Read down to the bottom of our newsletter this week for a new feature called "Ask Kaye"....

      On Sale This Week....

      Free, 6 Hour Quilt Book with purchase of the 6 Hour Quilt DVD!

      Summer is here. Grandkids are out of school and need things to do. Charity projects abound. Beginners and experienced quilters alike need quick and easy projects and this duo fits the bill. The 6 Hour Quilt book has been used for all of the above. Charity projects, beginner projects, Girl Scout and 4-H Groups and of course, Kaye's famous LoveQuilt Connection. Get your 6 Hour Quilt Book free, this week only, with purchase of the 28 minute DVD that shows Kaye demonstrating this method step-by-step.

      Get Your Free Book Here!

      Buy any of Kaye's patterns and get another of her patterns free! Buy 2, get 2 free and on and on. Click Here To Get Your Free Patterns This week only....

      (shopping cart will NOT reflect your free pattern, but we will take off the cost when we process your order!)

      Also, don't forget our clearance and hurt items, many need a good home. Check them out!

      Sunflower Sky....

      The flowers may be annuals, but this quilt pattern is a perennial favorite. Step by step instructions clearly explain the easy rotary cutting and machine piecing techniques. Pattern also includes hanging sleeve and binding instructions. Large, detailed illustrations with every step. Wall hanging 38" X 38"

      Spring Table Charms....

      These table charms are so quick to make and lots of fun to decorate with. Sizes can be easily adjusted and they have so many uses. Place under your favorite candles, knick knacks, table ornaments, or pictures. They make great gifts and can be made at the last minute. Your friends will think you worked hours on them! They can be embroidered, appliqu├ęd, or just stitched or combinations of all. Approximate sizes: 7-18".

      Terrye Kinch
      Customer Service
      Kaye Wood, Inc
      Download our catalog