Day 10! Kaye's Quilting Friends Countdown To Christmas!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      Day 10! Kaye's Quilting Friends Countdown To Christmas

      Snow

      Holly

      Mistletoe

      Snowmen

      Jolly

      Stockings

      Santa

      Frost

      Family

      Manger

      Presents

      Family

      Friends

      Kaye Wood's Quilting and Sewing Online Newsletter

      Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***Countdown to Christmas***Day 10***

      Hey everyone! Are you all getting in the Christmas spirit yet? With Christmas just a week and a half away, I think it's time to get with it. I have to admit though, I'm having a little bit of a time with it myself this year. Oh well, there's still time.

      Don't forget, to suspend your e-mails till the first of Jan., please contact terrye@... and put suspend in the subject line. After the first, we'll put you back on the usual routine. Now on with the sales!

      Daily special for Tuesday, December 14th.

      Our special for today features two popular work books by Kaye Wood. You can receive both Kaye's Stardust Quilt and Twinstar Jacket booklets for a total of $8 plus s/h. That's a savings of $8 off the retail price!

      Both of these fabulous patterns feature log cabin diamonds. With Kaye's Stardust Quilt, strip pieced diamonds are combined into tumbling blocks, 6 pointed stars or hexagons to form a full size quilt! A great gift to have or give, incorporate your color scheme and make it your own!

      The Twin Star Jacket is a stunning figure slimming jacket with dolman sleeves. Fully lined and loosely fitted, the sleeve units are strip pieced into log cabin diamonds. Three lengths to choose from; waist, hip and knee, this pattern comes in sizes S-3X. This jacket is a great look that never goes out of style and easy to make with Kaye's directions. Order both today and SAVE!

      Both for $8 plus s/h.

      Monthly specials

      Here at Kaye Wood Inc. we're trying to get in the Christmas spirit. Well, to me, the best way to do that is to give a gift. So, for the whole month of December, whenever you place an order, we will include a free View-a-Strip by our own Kaye Wood. In case you're not familiar with this tool, let me tell you a little about it. When you have fabric that might be especially "busy" or with a distinct pattern, the View-a-Strip will let you view that fabric and how it will look in a strip from 1/2 inch to 3 inches wide. It takes all the guess work out of it and you get just the print you want. It couldn't be easier and we will include one FREE with any order we have to ship.

      FREE VIEW A STRIP W/ANY SHIPPED ORDER

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Now for a little variety, we are going to include a second special just for the month of December. This special has gone over sooo good in the past, especially this time of the year, so we decided to run it again.

      This special is going to help bring the outdoors in! Too cold to go outside and build a snowman? Well, do it inside with our Snowman Row Wall hanging pattern! These are the cutest little guys around for this winter! Snowmen, mittens and trees are sewn into vertical rows as opposed to the standard horizontal strips! It couldn't be easier! Make a bunch to adorn the walls of friends and family alike. It'll be the favorite gift under the tree! The best part is the price. This month only, you can get this pattern for $6! That's $2 off our retail price! So when the weather outside is frightful, sit by the fire that's so delightful, and sew your Snowman Row!

      SNOWMAN ROW ON SPECIAL FOR $6 PLUS S/H.

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      That's it for today! Keep checking each day, our sales will go till December 23rd.