Kaye's Quilting Friends Newsletter, Week of 5.12.10

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 6:24 AM

      In This Issue....
      • On Sale, Clearance, Damaged,Deal of the Day
      • New On Our Site
      • Survey
      • Kaye's Schedule
      • KayeWoodTV.com
      • Blog Giveaway!
      • Our Friends
      • Our Readers Show and Tell
      • Tips From Our Readers
      • Events
      • Funny Stories From Our Readers
      • Famous Quotes
      Quilting the Kaye Wood Way

      Today, "Pitter Patches", our Twitter Bird is pretty in pink...Follow us!

      In June I will be in Reno for the Quilting, Stitches & Craft Expo from June 24-26 at the Grand Sierra Resort. Check out their website http://qscexpos.com/index.html.
      Your quilt or sewing guild might want to organize a bus trip. You get a discount on your admission ticket. You can check out information at http://qscexpos.com/pdf/bus-trip-flyer-reno.pdf. Bus trips are a perfect way to start your three day adventure. The party starts when you board the bus.
      My It's Funny to be Famous Seminar has become legendary, mostly because of the finale. Naturally the wine and
      cheese help with the atmosphere.
      And of course, everyone enjoys Mark Lipinski, the bad boy of quilting. If you don't come, we will tell tales about you.
      Look for us in booth #516

      On Sale This Week and Clearance....

      Last week in our store for these two items, so we're offering .99 shipping on them. (1.99 shipping for international orders)

      Boho Bag and Ink Pot Quilt Pattern

      Boho's finished size is 13.5"x13/5"x4.5" Use fabric scraps, charm squares, fat quarters, sew them up in a rag style patchwork pattern, add some leftover buttons and you're good to go!

      Ink Pot is perfect for Jelly Rolls, Hand Dyeds, or scraps. It's a great stash buster project. The finished block size is 10"x12" for Ink Pot. Finished quilt size is 54-3/4"x62-1/4". Uses 40 2.5" strips .

      http://www.kayewood.com/sale

      Also, many new clearance and hurt items have been listed. Check them out!

      New On The Site

      Brand New!! Margo Bag Pattern from Joan Hawley of Lazy Girl Designs

      Margo's secure zip-top closure safely nestles 1 inch from the top edge of the bag. Achieve this crisp, professional finish with our innovative Dip-Down Zip-Top technique using any polyester all-purpose zipper. Features: secure zippered closure, shoulder length fabric handles, 2 handy outside plus 6 inside pockets to keep you organized. Instructions included to make Margo without a zipper. Finished size: approx. 10 1/4" x 9 1/4" x 4"

      Survey....

      Take part in our survey and win a free epattern!

      What new patterns would you like to see in our store?

      • Table runners and toppers
      • Quilts and wallhangings
        • Themed (ie..trains, lions, apron quilts, sunbonnet sue, seasonal...)
        • Traditional designs
      • Purses and bags
      • Wearable art and Aprons
      • Patterns or Books (which do you prefer?)
      • Other: tea cozies, toys, stockings and tree skirts, home dec....

      Click here to let us know....

      Terrye Kinch
      Customer Service
      Download our catalog