Day 9! Kaye's Quilting Friends Countdown To Christmas!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2004
      Image newsletter for Monday, Dec. 13th.

      Kaye Wood's Quilting and Sewing Online Newsletter

      Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***Countdown to Christmas***Day 9***

      Hey everyone! I hope you're all getting your holiday projects wrapped up and ready to roll. The weather here has been so strange, we have snowmen one day and in the same day a big pile of mush! I'm not sure, but someone needs to get this stuff straightened out! I'm definitely not adverse to a green Christmas, it just needs to stick around longer then an hour at a time. I've said it before and it still holds true, don't blink in Michigan when it comes to the weather, it changes that fast! To be continued************

      We are now on day 9 of our Countdown to Christmas sale! There have been so many good buys, I hope you all get the chance to check it out and take advantage of it. As usual, if the e-mail everyday is getting to be a little much, just let Terrye know and she will suspend your newsletter till after the new year. Just contact her here: email: terrye@... and put SUSPEND in the subject line. It might take her a couple of days, but she promises she will take care of it. So now, on with the sales!

      Daily special for Monday Dec. 13th.

      For today, we're featuring a couple of very popular books by the ever popular Joan Hawley. When you buy either of these books, Flying Geese and More or Lazy and Lovin' It, your s/h will be only $1.99. If you add on the companion ruler to either of these books, your s/h will still remain $1.99! That is a savings of $5 to $6 just on s/h. Check out our descriptions below.

      Buy the book, with or without the ruler and your s/h will be only $1.99!

      Makes a GREAT gift!

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Lazy and Lovin' It, is a workbook style, step-by-step guide to 250 lazy angle quilt blocks, using the no-math formula of cutting and piecing. Use your own imagination and color preferences to create quilts, wallhangings, place mats, or pillows. Ruler available but not included.

      Buy the book, with or without the ruler and your s/h will be only $1.99!

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Step-by-step guide to Flying Geese designs. Use her No Math Rulers to create 150 original and favorite Flying Geese block designs. Make a block or a flock! No math, no triangles to cut, no wasted fabric, no bias edges, and no templates. The Flying Geese X 4 ruler makes perfect flying geese, half square triangles and quarter square triangles. Make finished blocks from 1-6 inches. Fully illustrated with easy to read instructions. Ruler available but not included.

      Monthly specials

      Here at Kaye Wood Inc. we're trying to get in the Christmas spirit. Well, to me, the best way to do that is to give a gift. So, for the whole month of December, whenever you place an order, we will include a free View-a-Strip by our own Kaye Wood. In case you're not familiar with this tool, let me tell you a little about it. When you have fabric that might be especially "busy" or with a distinct pattern, the View-a-Strip will let you view that fabric and how it will look in a strip from 1/2 inch to 3 inches wide. It takes all the guess work out of it and you get just the print you want. It couldn't be easier and we will include one FREE with any order we have to ship.

      FREE VIEW A STRIP W/ANY SHIPPED ORDER

      Now for a little variety, we are going to include a second special just for the month of December. This special has gone over sooo good in the past, especially this time of the year, so we decided to run it again.

      This special is going to help bring the outdoors in! Too cold to go outside and build a snowman? Well, do it inside with our Snowman Row Wall hanging pattern! These are the cutest little guys around for this winter! Snowmen, mittens and trees are sewn into vertical rows as opposed to the standard horizontal strips! It couldn't be easier! Make a bunch to adorn the walls of friends and family alike. It'll be the favorite gift under the tree! The best part is the price. This month only, you can get this pattern for $6! That's $2 off our retail price! So when the weather outside is frightful, sit by the fire that's so delightful, and sew your Snowman Row!

      SNOWMAN ROW ON SPECIAL FOR $6 PLUS S/H.

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Useful links

      Did you know that the Knowledge network is now showing Kaye's Quilting Friends 900 series? It sure is and that page has been updated. Just click on the link below for all the details!

      http://www.kayewood.com/canada.html

      If you don't get our newsletter on a regular basis or know someone else who would like to, just click on the link below. That will take you where you need to be to sign up!

      mailto:terrye@...?subject="subscribe"

      Hey gang, if you have an upcoming quilt show, seminar or anything else you'd like us to list, just let us know! We're glad to help you out and it will hopefully help with your attendance. Just click on the link below.

      http://www.kayewood.com/events.html

      A quick way to find out what we have on sale is to click on the link below and put "sales" in the search box. All the items we have marked down or have on special should come up.

      http://www.kayewood.com/clearance.html

      PBS stations across the U.S. are showing Kaye's Quilting Friends. To check out viewing times or request that your PBS station air Kaye's Quilting Friends, just click the link below.

      http://www.pbs.org/stationfinder/stationfinder_relocalize.html

      Check out BYU TV to see when and where Kaye's Quilting Friends is being broadcast. Just click on the link below.

      http://www.byutv.org

      Calling all quilt guild members! Help us spruce up our guild page. Submit your details to Terrye and she'll put them up on our site. Click the link below and mail your info.

      mailto:terrye@...?subject=Please_List_Our_Guild!

      To check out scheduled events for Kaye, just click on the link below.

      If you have any questions for Kaye, please feel free to send them in care of Joyce or Terrye. Kaye will try to answer as many as she can.

      joyce@...?subject=questions

      terrye@...?subject=questions

      You can download our catalog right to your computer. Just click the link below.

      http://www.kayewood.com/download_catalog.html

      Our message board is alive and kicking. A great place to ask for help, try out an idea, or just make a new friend. Just click below.

      http://www.kayewood.com/forums

      Finale

      Well gang, I guess that's all for this week! Let us know if you need anything or if we can help you out in any way! From all of us at Kaye Wood Inc., keep smiling, keep loving and above all .......keep quilting! :-)

      PS**DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT TOMORROWS NEW SPECIAL!

      Take care, Joyce Horn

      If you prefer to place your order by phone, you can call Kaye Wood Inc. toll-free at (800) 248-5293. Our operators are available Monday -- Friday, 9 am - 5 PM EST, or our secure voice mail system can be reached any day, anytime!

      If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to let us know. We're always looking for new ideas and areas of interest. Some we can use, others we can't, but at least it helps to give us an idea. Just click the link below and thanks!

      email: terrye@...

      Copyright 2004 Kaye Wood, Inc.