Kaye's Quilting Friends - Holiday Clearance Sales....

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2009

      Happy Holidays From Kaye's Quilting Friends

      Our Holiday Sales continue with Clearance prices on some of Kaye's older books - Complete your collections for a fraction of the price - some as low as $4.00.

      Strip Quilting Projects Book 7

      http://www.kayewood.com/sale

      Strip Quilting Projects Book 8

      http://www.kayewood.com/sale

      These 2 are just a few of the new items listed.

      Be sure to check them out, they'll only be on sale for a week!