Kaye's Quilting Friends Holiday Sales 12.4.09

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009

      We have completed our security upgrades, our site is now better than ever!

      Happy Holidays From Kaye's Quilting Friends

      Our Holiday Sales continue with this awesome DVD from Kaye's 1800 series.

      The book and templates to accompany this DVD are here:

      http://www.kayewood.com/item/Rings_That_Bind_Book_and_Template/373