Day 6. Kaye's Quilting Friends Countdown To Christmas!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004

      To suspend your e-mails till the first of January, please contact terrye@ kayewood.com and put suspend in the subject line.

      Happy Hanukkah !!!

      Daily special for Wednesday, December 8th.

      I apologize the newsletter yesterday was dated wrong. Terrye just couldn't believe it was Tuesday instead of Wednesday when she put it up for me, so I think we've got it all set.

      We have got a very popular pattern for you today called, The Game Quilt. This quilt pattern combines two loves, quilting and playing games. Gather your family and friends and settle down for some old-fashioned fun. There's nothing old-fashioned about the sewing of all those curves or squares, though. It's easy to sew and play. We'll show you how to make curves without curved piecing! We'll take all those squares to your sewing machine in one piece with no lost pieces and perfect intersections. Game Kit includes pre-printed fusible interfacing, and complete instructions and retails for $19.95. So what's the special, right? Well, today when you order the Game Quilt, we will ship it to you for just 99 cents! US or Canada , with this shipping deal, it's one deal you won't want to pass up! Order today.

      Monthly Specials

      Here at Kaye Wood Inc. we're trying to get in the Christmas spirit. Well, to me, the best way to do that is to give a gift. So, for the whole month of December, whenever you place an order, we will include a free View a Strip by our own Kaye Wood. In case you're not familiar with this tool, let me tell you a little about it. When you have fabric that might be especially "busy" or with a distinct pattern, the View a Strip will let you view that fabric and how it will look in a strip from 1/2 inch to 3 inches wide. It takes all the guess work out of it and you get just the print you want. It couldn't be easier and we will include one FREE with any order we have to ship.

      Now for a little variety, we are going to include a second special just for the month of December. This special has gone over sooo good in the past, especially this time of the year, so we decided to run it again.

      This special is going to help bring the outdoors in! Too cold to go outside and build a snowman? Well, do it inside with our Snowman Row Wall hanging pattern! These are the cutest little guys around for this winter! Snowmen, mittens and trees are sewn into vertical rows as opposed to the standard horizontal strips! It couldn't be easier! Make a bunch to adorn the walls of friends and family alike. It'll be the favorite gift under the tree! The best part is the price. This month only, you can get this pattern for $6! That's $2 off our retail price! So when the weather outside is frightful, sit by the fire that's so delightful, and sew your Snowman Row!

      Don't forget to check out tomorrows sale!

      Kaye Wood's Quilting and Sewing Site!
      PO Box 456
      West Branch , MI   48661
      Phone:  1_800_248_KAYE(5293)