Kaye's Quilting Friends Superbowl Special

  • Terrye Kinch, Kaye Wood, Inc.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Kaye Wood's Superbowl Sale!

      Did you say you were ready for some football? Whether you're a fan or not, you need to check out our fabulous.........

      Buy 1 Get 1 FREE----E-book and E-pattern sale!

      In addition to watching grown men tackle each other on TV, tackle that computer and check out all the e-books and e-patterns we have to offer. The great thing about ordering an e-product is the link is sent to your e-mail address automatically, there is no s/h fee and you might even finish your project before the game is over! Plus, for every e-book or e-pattern you purchase, you can get another of equal of less value, absolutely FREE! This is a great sale that usually happens just once a year, so get them while you can! This sale will be over Sunday at midnight, February 1st, so don't delay!

      Unfortunately our shopping cart will not adjust the price of the free pattern, but don't worry, we will deduct this cost from your total at the time of processing!

      http://www.kayewood.com/sale Just put "epattern" or "ebook" into the search box and start shopping!