Day 2 of our Countdown to Christmas! Kaye's Quilting Friends.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004

      Day 2!

      I hope everyone is enjoying our Countdown To Christmas. Remember, if you want to opt out until after the first of the year, just email Terrye here:

      mailto: terrye @...?subject=suspend..

      If you've already opted out and are still getting this, give me another day or so to get your preferences set, I'll get it, I promise.

      So are ya ready for our Day 2 specials? Are you? I can't hear you!!!

      Oh, ok, there you are! So, day 2 is an oldie but goodie. We have 1.99 shipping on the Starmaker Master Template Set! That's right, get the 3 Starmakers, Technique Book and Technique Video for 60.00 and pay only 1.99 for the shipping charges! (US and Canada only, please). This is a ONE DAY ONLY sale. But, don't forget our monthly specials, our Snowman Row pattern is only 6.00 and with any shipped order (ebooks not included) you'll get a free View-A-Strip!

      There you are, but remember, only one day for the 1.99 shipping on the Starmaker Master Template Set!

      If you have any questions, be sure to let us know, terrye @...!

      And more important, have a verry merry and especially a safe holiday season!

      Kaye Wood's Quilting and Sewing Site!
      PO Box 456
      West Branch , MI   48661
      Phone:  1_800_248_KAYE(5293)