Kaye's Quilting Friends Red Hot Summer Sale Day Two!

  • Terrye Kinch, Kaye Wood, Inc.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2008
      Sunflower

      Hey everyone! Welcome to our sale! For this week only, we will be sending you a new sale everyday! You will have till
      9:00 AM/ES time of the following day, to order the item that we offer. These sale items cannot be added to any previous order. They also cannot be combined with any other specials, discounts or coupons. So be checking back everyday this week, for a brief e-mail, telling you about the new item on sale for that day!

      Buy The Rings That Bind and get your choice of either corresponding stencil, FREE of charge!

      This is the easiest wedding ring quilt you will ever make! No tiny pieces, no curved seams, no binding and you quilt it block by block! Too good to be true? Not with the Rings That Bind by Cheryl Phillips! This book has step by step illustrations to guide you through it all and the Arc-Ease tool that goes with this book is included, FREE of charge! Also, when you purchase it today, you can choose one of two available stencils that Cheryl used, and receive it absolutely FREE!

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Here are the 2 stencils to choose from and info about them.
      Rings That Bind Stencils have three purposes.
      1) They provide the most accurate way of marking the 12" square.
      2) Use the stencil to mark your quilting lines.
      3) Use the stencil to preview the visible area of the interior square. It's helpful for centering and sizing.

      Rainbow Stencil****************Trapunto Stencil