Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2004
      Happy Thanksgiving!!!

      Happy Thanksgiving !!! Happy Thanksgiving !!! Happy Thanksgiving !!! Happy Thanksgiving !!! Happy Thanksgiving !!!

      Kaye Wood's Quilting and Sewing On-line Newsletter

      Hey everyone! Has the anticipation of the holiday season hit everyone yet? This is where it starts you know. A little turkey, a little stuffing and then, BOOM BABY !! We're talking flashing lights and Christmas trees and baking cookies and presents and it doesn't stop till we're horn tooting the New Year in! In a blink, another holiday season has passed us by and we're ready for the "looney bin" from all the stress we're under, for that period of time. But never fear, I have the fix for a stress free holiday season that I will now pass onto you.

      1) I shall admit I am not superwoman and be happy with that.

      2) My house does not have to be spotless.

      3) I will delegate jobs throughout the family.

      4) Cereal is a breakfast food and sandwiches are universally accepted for lunch.

      5) Be thankful everyday for my family and all the blessings I have.

      Yep, cause that's what it really comes down to, isn't it? Have a very Happy Thanksgiving and blessings to you and yours!

      Bi-weekly special

      Alright everyone, this is the last week to take advantage of our great sales going on. Let me refresh your memory, our first special goes like this. Any, and I mean, any internet order placed from now till November 30th, will receive a free e-pattern called, Through The Victorian Garden! Now how easy is that? Just place your order over the internet, and Terrye will send you a link to this free block pattern. Our next special is just as easy to take advantage of. When you place an internet order for $20 or more your s/h will be only $1.99! (Continental US only) So anyway you figure it, when you place any internet order between now and November 30th, you can benefit from our specials.

      FYI

      Keep in mind that we can also ship your purchase to a different address for gift giving purposes. Let us know and we'll be glad to take care of this for you. Remember, these specials end on November 30th, so order today.

      Monthly Special

      You have a very short time left to take advantage of our monthly special. Back by popular demand is our $10 VHS sale! From now till the end of the month, you can choose your favorite segment of Kaye's Quilting Friends and we will ship it to you for $10 plus the cost of s/h. This is a huge savings of $6.45 per video and a great time to put Kaye's Quilting Friends in your home, at your disposal, 24-7. If you're not sure about the episode number, give us a call and we'll do what we can do find out for sure which one you want. So check it once, check it twice and order all of your Kaye's Quilting Friends videos now, while they're on sale.

      FYI

      We also have DVD's of Kaye's Quilting Friends on sale for $15 plus s/h if you prefer. Just click the link below.

      What's New?

      STACKING MY BLOCKS

      First in the new line of patterns by Kaye Wood.

      Kaye's new pattern has been going through the roof! People just love her new 3D design pattern called, Stacking My Blocks, and we think you're going to love it too! Stacking My Blocks is an interesting quilt made from dark, medium and light fabrics that Kaye has once again simplified with the cutting and sewing. Strip sets are cut into topless triangles using the Starmaker 6 Master Template and then sewn into rows and joined together. Mitered borders and mitered binding directions are included along with fabric requirements for wall hangings, twin, queen or king sized bed quilts. In no time at all, you too will be "stacking your blocks" and wondering why you ever thought it was difficult.

      DIMENSIONAL DIAMONDS

      Second pattern in the new pattern line by Kaye Wood.

      If you liked Stacking My Blocks than you will love Dimensional Diamonds! This pattern is the second in Kaye's new line of patterns and the first to go with Kaye's new View & Do Diamond shape. Now you can do great tumbling blocks with that little bit of Kaye Wood twist! All of those fabulous fabrics with patterns can now be fussy cut to be the main focus of your tumbling block. Using Kaye's diamond shape you will cut your designs at the right angle so they always look great and consistent in each tumbling block. Three diamonds are used to make each tumbling block and you can fussy cut less or not at all for a different variation or 3D effect. Available now, just click on the link.

      http://www.kayewood.com/everyone_can_quilt.html

      View & Do Diamond

      Kaye's latest View & Do Shape.

      Kaye's new View & Do Diamond Shape is the latest shape in her fussy cutting design tools. Just follow Kaye's easy 1-2-3 directions to fussy cut diamonds like never before. Purchase it by itself or in the whole 5 shape set. Either way, problems with fussy cutting will be a thing of the past when you start using Kaye's View & Do Shapes. Order today!

      http://www.kayewood.com/onlinecat/view.html

      Everyone Can Quilt

      Kaye's Newest Book

      If you haven't yet, you really need to check out Kaye's latest book, Everyone Can Quilt. It is a must have item and also makes a great gift. This book is huge with 144 pages and over 20 projects for beginners to advanced quilters. 75 color photos and over 300 illustrations, will easily show you how and what to do. Projects range from simple starters such as place mats and pot holders to more advance works like quilts and wall hangings. You will learn the basics of creating a rail fence, pinwheel, 9-patch, star patterns and much, much more. Includes paper templates and charts for each project to help you along. Retails for $22.99 plus s/h, this would make a perfect gift for a friend or a great item to put on your Santa list, order today!

      http://www.kayewood.com/everyone_can_quilt.html

      What's Happening?

      Kaye is gearing up to take it back, back to the studio that is, to tape more of our favorite TV show, Kaye's Quilting Friends. All new projects, all new guests with brand new products, oh what fun we'll have! Be checking your local PBS station after the new year for Kaye's all new 1800 Series and of course we'll let you know when it's completed too! Stay tuned!

      Countdown to Christmas !!!

      It's coming, it's coming, the Countdown to Christmas sale is coming! Get ready for our countdown to Christmas sale starting December 1st. A new special, every day, good for only that day. Don't miss this once a year fantastic sale! Bargains galore, so make sure you check back each day.

      Message Board

      Some people still seem to be having a bit of a time getting to our message board. Try this tip that Terrye has passed on.

      At the top right of the message board is a link that says: "View posts since last visit". Clicking on this link should make it easier for you to keep track of where you are and what you've already read. If you have any problem getting to this or around it, please feel free to contact Terrye who will be glad to give you a hand. You can go to the message board using the link below.

      LINKS***links***LINKS***links***LINKS***links***LINKS***links***LINKS***links***LINKS***links***LINKS***links***LINKS***

      Hey gang, if you have an upcoming quilt show, seminar or anything else you'd like us to list, just let us know! We're glad to help you out and it will hopefully help with your attendance. Just click on the link below.

      A quick way to find out what we have on sale is to click on the link below and put "sales" in the search box. All the items we have marked down or have on special should come up.

      PBS stations across the U.S. are showing Kaye's Quilting Friends. To check out viewing times or request that your PBS station air Kaye's Quilting Friends, just click the link below.

      Check out BYU TV to see when and where Kaye's Quilting Friends is being broadcast. Just click on the link below.

      To all of our Knowledge Network viewers. The scheduling page has been updated. Just click on the link below to find Kaye's Quilting Friends show.

      Calling all quilt guild members! Help us spruce up our guild page. Submit your details to Terrye and she'll put them up on our site. Click the link below and mail your info.

      You can check out the page you'll be featured on by clicking the link below.

      Check out our quilting dictionary. If you're not sure about a term you can check it out here:

      Check out Kaye's tips page. Lots of free useful info for you!

      To check out scheduled events for Kaye, just click on the link below.

      If you have any questions for Kaye, please feel free to send them in care of Joyce or Terrye. Kaye will try to answer as many as she can.

      Finale

      Well gang, I guess that's all for this week! Have a great Thanksgiving, may you all be blessed.

      Let us know if you need anything or if we can help you out in any way! From all of us at Kaye Wood Inc., keep smiling, keep loving and above all .......keep quilting! :-)

      Take Care, Joyce Horn

      If you prefer to place your order by phone, you can call Kaye Wood Inc. toll-free at (800) 248-5293. Our operators are available Monday -- Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm EST, or our secure voice mail system can be reached anyday, anytime!

      If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to let us know. We're always looking for new ideas and areas of interest. Some we can use, others we can't, but at least it helps to give us an idea. Just click the link below and thanks!

      Copyright 2004 Kaye Wood, Inc

      Ad Swap

      Advanced Embroidery Designs

      Advanced Embroidery Designs -- Online Center for Machine Embroidery Designs

      Mailing address:

      Kaye Wood Inc,

      PO Box 456, West Branch, MI 48661

      © 2004 Kaye Wood, Inc.