Kaye's Quilting Friends Last Early Bird Special - Nov 30, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007

      Your last Early Bird sale item
      from Kaye Wood!

      Friday, November 30th

      99 cent s/h on the Snow Hill Denizens pattern fresh from Margie Engel!

      Welcome to Snow Hill, where the cutest little snow people around are waiting to greet you! Making them couldn't be easier because Margie included the full size appliqué patterns of these little sweeties! Add your fusible then sew, and you have the cutest little guys around for the upcoming winter weather! Complete instructions for making a 39" x 39" quilt as shown are included, or make a simpler one with plain sashes and continuous borders! Either way, this pattern is perfect for bringing a little of the outdoors in, to enjoy all winter long! Available for a short time, so order today!
      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Thanks to all who participated in our sales! We had a great time bringing them to you and we hope you found a few bargains too! Happy holidays!

      Quilting E-Newsletter, Blog, Online Videos, Quilting and Sewing Ebooks and Epatterns, here, at kayewood.com!