Kaye's Quilting Friends Newsletter April 10, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007

      April 10, 2007, April 10, 2007, April 10, 2007, April 10, 2007, April 10, 2007, April 10, 2007, April 10, 2007,

      Well, Easter has come and gone, and so has the snow, and then come back again. We expect that here in the Northern Hemisphere in April, but it's always a bit of a let down. First we get just the briefest taste of spring, some people wash mittens and hats and put parkas away. Some have visions of starting their gardens, while others bask in the warm(ish) sun that finally gives off some heat. They say April showers bring May flowers, no one mentioned that it was April SNOW showers! Mother Nature sure has a fickle sense of humor!

      Check This Out!

      Our new and limited availability patterns are here:

      What's On Sale?

      Going...Going...Gone, these select patterns!

      Buy 1-3 patterns, s/h will be .99.***Buy 4-6 patterns, s/h will be $1.99.***Buy 7-9 patterns, s/h will be $2.99.
      The s/h special is on these select patterns only! Any additional items ordered, will have the s/h adjusted accordingly.

      These are patterns we are closing out from our, "Check This Out" line. We have limited quantities and they will not be reordered, so get them while you can!

      Please note.... Shipping prices are adjusted in the office at the time of processing. They will not show up on your order form, we will manually change them.

      Sew On The Go.....$8.00

      Seasonal Welcome Sign...$8.00

      Kentucky Chain Dogwood...$8.00

      Angelsong... $5.95

      Prairie Stars.....$8.00

      Rows of Christmas Joy... $8.00

      Poinsettia... $8.00

      Monthly Sale!

      Buy Trees With Ease and Get
      Twirling Stars 1/2 price!

      Bonus!! Both patterns use the Starmaker 6 Master Template!

      We would like to invite you to sit back and enjoy the all new KAYEWOODTV.COM website. Here you will find exceptional TV programs, offering you a variety of quilting and sewing projects, for every skill level.
      Just click the link and watch Kaye's Quilting Friends show, streaming right from your computer! Programs are viewed best with a high speed connection.

      And the survey says....
      We've had soooo many answers pouring in, we've decided to carry this on for another week. Here is the question:

      What is your favorite thing to do, make quilts or quilted items such as; bags, potholders, clothes and tablerunners?

      Just send your response to the address below and check your newsletter next week for the results!

      Show & Tell

      Here are more beautiful quilts for you to check out, from our readers! Thanks to all of you that submit and share your quilts and stories with us! I know everyone enjoys them as much as I do!

      When I saw this "High Tech Tucks" pattern in Sept-Oct '06 Fons and Porter magazine, I had to try it. I wasn't disappointed! Size-20 1/2 x 27"

      This is a photo of my niece's first quilt that I hope you would consider for Show and Tell. She is 5! She got a sewing machine for Christmas and chose to make this quilt for her dollys' cot. She chose the fabric herself, and Mummy helped rotary cut and do the pinning, but all the stitching she did herself. She even takes great pride in showing off her wonky lines (which have since been renamed creative sewing).

      I can't imagine how good she will be by the time she is 30!

      Mary Jane.

      My son loves this quilt I made him with pictures of his dog on it. I used nine-patch & snowball blocks with 15 different doggie fabrics. The backing is a fleece fabric "dogs playing cards"

      If you'd like to check out more wonderful quilts submitted by our readers, click the link.

      If you'd like to submit your quilt to our Show & Tell page, you can mail a non-returnable picture, along with the story about your quilt, to the address below. 50 words or less please. Your other option is to e-mail your picture and story to Terrye, at the e-mail address below. We'd love the chance to show off your work, so send them in!

      Kaye's next stop is in Paducah, KY!

      AQS-Paducah, KY
      April 25-29, 07

      Come Cruise the Mediterranean with Kaye in 2007!
      Join Kaye Wood and Sew Many Places, for a great Mediterranean quilting cruise!

      That's all for this week! Let us know if you need anything or if we can help you out in any way! From all of us at Kaye Wood Inc., keep smiling, keep loving and above all .......keep quilting!

      Kaye Wood, Inc.,
      PO Box 456, West Branch, MI 48661

      West Branch, MI  48661

      Phone:  1_800_248_KAYE(5293)

      Website:  http://www.kayewood.com

      New: Watch Kaye's Quilting Friends on your computer! Just go to our home page.