Kaye's Quilting Friends Newsletter, April 3, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007

      ***Happy Easter***Tuesday, April 3, 2007***Happy Easter***Tuesday, April 3, 2007***Happy Easter***Tuesday, April 3, 2007***Happy Easter***Tuesday, April 3, 2007***Happy Easter***Tuesday, April 3, 2007***Happy Easter***Tuesday, April 3, 2007***Happy Easter***Tuesday, April 3, 2007***Happy Easter***

      Check This Out!

      Our new and limited availability patterns are here:

      What's On Sale?

      Going...Going...Gone, these select patterns!

      Buy 1-3 patterns, s/h will be .99.***Buy 4-6 patterns, s/h will be $1.99.***Buy 7-9 patterns, s/h will be $2.99.
      s/h special is on these select patterns only! Any additional items ordered, will have the s/h adjusted accordingly.

      These are patterns we are closing out from our, "Check This Out" line. We have limited quantities and they will not be reordered, so get them while you can!

      Please note.... Shipping prices are adjusted in the office at the time of processing. They will not show up on your order form, we will manually change them.

      Sew On The Go.....$8.00

      Seasonal Welcome Sign...$8.00

      Cats et al ..... $6.95

      Angelsong... $5.95

      Prairie Stars.....$8.00

      Rows of Christmas Joy... $8.00

      Poinsettia... $8.00

      Kentucky Chain Dogwood...$8.00

      Monthly Sale!

      Buy Trees With Ease and Get
      Twirling Stars 1/2 price!

      Bonus!! Both patterns use the Starmaker 6 Master Template!

      Share With Us!

      Do you have a special little tip that has worked for you, that you'd like to share? We are always open to new things and would like to hear about them. Just e-mail it to me at the address below and it will find a place in our newsletter!

      1) If you need to keep your machine needles organized, take Velcro and stick it together. Slide your needles in and they'll stay in place. You can have different pieces for different sized needles to keep the same sizes together. Sharon, Orlando, FL

      2) I use a magnetic Bingo wand to pick up and pins or needles I might happen to drop. If you're older like me, it helps too because you don't have to bend over as far to get them. Dolores, ME

      3) You can use bags of confetti, that you can find in any dollar store, to decorate your quilts. Myrtle, VA

      4) I use poster putty to hang my patterns on the wall for quick reference. It also works to hold my seam ripper on top of the sewing machine, or anything you'd like close by. It comes right off and doesn't leave a residue. Lori, San Antonio, TX

      We would like to invite you to sit back and enjoy the all new KAYEWOODTV.COM website. Here you will find exceptional TV programs, offering you a variety of quilting and sewing projects, for every skill level.
      Just click the link and watch Kaye's Quilting Friends show, streaming right from your computer! Programs are viewed best with a high speed connection.

      And the survey says....

      Here is something we haven't done in a long time, a fun survey question! I know how everyone loves to participate, so get your answers in before next Tuesday, so we can include you in the results! Here is the question:

      What is your favorite thing to do, make quilts or quilted items such as; bags, potholders, clothes and tablerunners?

      Just send your response to the address below and check your newsletter next week for the results!

      Show & Tell

      Here are more beautiful quilts for you to check out, from our readers! Thanks to all of you that submit and share your quilts and stories with us! I know everyone enjoys them as much as I do!

      This is the first quilt I have ever made and wanted to share it with you since I have learned so much from your tips! It is called "Victorian Fantasy" and was a gift for my mother who loves everything with angels and lace!

      Thanks again for all of your tips and keep them coming!

      Each of these quilts is for one of my long time friends. The purple and yellow is a double nine patch that I started last Christmas and finished up this year. It is to remind me of pansies because she likes those flowers The diamond one (on our show and tell page) sis based on the novelty fabric with flamingos because my friend likes them... and she is a bright kind of a girl. I just cut the diamonds to fit the birds and then whacked it off when I was happy with the size more or less . All my quilts are tied and backed with sheets.

      When my Mother passed away, I took all of her handkerchiefs (90 some) and made this quilt for my daughter as a remembrance quilt. She chose the hankies she wanted in it & there are a couple from my grandmother with her name on them.

      If you'd like to check out more wonderful quilts submitted by our readers, click the link.

      If you'd like to submit your quilt to our Show & Tell page, you can mail a non-returnable picture, along with the story about your quilt, to the address below. 50 words or less please. Your other option is to e-mail your picture and story to Terrye, at the e-mail address below. We'd love the chance to show off your work, so send them in!

      Kaye's next stop is in Paducah, KY!

      AQS-Paducah, KY
      April 25-29, 07

      Come Cruise the Mediterranean with Kaye in 2007!
      Join Kaye Wood and Sew Many Places, for a great Mediterranean quilting cruise!

      Kaye Wood, Inc.,
      PO Box 456, West Branch, MI 48661

      West Branch, MI  48661

      Phone:  1_800_248_KAYE(5293)

      Website:  http://www.kayewood.com

      New: Watch Kaye's Quilting Friends on your computer! Just go to our home page.