Kaye Wood's Quilting Newsletter, March 8, 2007

  • kincht
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2007
      Just a real short note this week. We've been having problems with
      too many people getting between 10 and 20 newsletters every week. We
      realize this is a major inconvenience, so until I get this fixed,
      we'll only send out a small newsletter.
      As always you can see the full blown version here:
      http://www.kayewood.com/newsletter.html

      I have a few important things for you.

      1. Joan Hawley's Day Z Dozen Blog Hop is here:
      http://www.lazygirldesigns.com/blog/
      Don't miss this first of its kind Blog Hop!

      2. KayeWood TV features a new show!
      We have recently added the Gracie Tote Bag show to our lineup. Go
      here:
      http://www.kayewoodtv.com

      3. Our Message Board is now passworded to help keep the spammers
      away!
      Go here:

      4. New sales for March!
      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      As always, if you have any questions, please shoot me an email!

      Terrye
      terrye@...