Special Announcement: Joan Hawleys Day Z Dozen Blog Hop!

  • kincht
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 11:50 AM
      Go here to learn about Joan's special Blog Hop!
      http://www.kayewood.com/joan.html

      What is the Day Z Dozen blog hop? It's a show of new projects from a
      number of designers. Hop online each day to see a new project and
      hear the story of the design, as told by the designer.

      Is there a theme for the Day Z Dozen blog hop? Yes! A few months ago
      I had the chance to play with the new DayZ Deux fabric collection
      from LakeHouse Dry Goods (floral fabric shown below).That was before
      the fabric was widely available. Now, however, it is available. The
      fabric is shipping to stores or already in stock. So I called the
      girls (see below) and told them I would like to have a little show
      of the projects we made a few months ago.

      How does the Day Z Dozen blog hop work? Hop online and visit our
      blog each day from March 5 - 16, 2007, as we share a new project as
      told by the designer.

      What projects are in the Day Z Dozen blog hop? Hey, that's a secret!
      You'll have to tune in each day to see what's new.

      Who is participating? We have dubbed ourselves the Day Z Dozen, and
      you'll have a chance to meet all of these fabulous Lazies, oops -
      DayZies, and hear the story behind their beautiful creations.

      More.......
      http://www.kayewood.com/joan.html