Kaye's Quilting Friends Early Bird Special #8

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Kaye's Quilting Friends Early Bird Special #8

      5.00 off Attic Window Pattern and 6 Piece Tool Set

      Attic Window Quilt Patterns

      Attic Window pattern and tools by Cheryl Phillips....$14.95

      Attic Window designs. Sizes wallhanging, baby, lap, twin and queen. Unique 3-D attic window design using simple, easy folding techniques, no Y-Seam!
      6 Piece Tool Set Included.

      Tip on show: 6 Pointed Stars from the book, Everyone Can Quilt using the Starmaker 6 Master Template.

      VHS, DVD available

      Attic Window Quilt Patterns

      For These Sales and More Specials Go To Our Sale Page!

      West Branch, MI  48661

      Phone:  1_800_248_KAYE(5293)

      Website:  http://www.kayewood.com

      New: Watch Kaye's Quilting Friends on your computer! Just go to our home page.