Kaye's Quilting Friends Early Bird Special #7

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2006
      Your 7th Early Bird Special from Kaye Wood!

      Wednesday, November 29th.

      FYI-Due to technical difficulties, the special for Wednesday, November 22nd, was not able to be sent out. We will be sending it on Friday, December 1st instead. That will be our last special for this sale.

      25% off any Quiltsmart product!

      Mariner's Compass

      A Mariner's Compass made EASY and ACCURATE? You bet! Maddy from Quiltsmart takes this difficult design and makes it simple. You start with printed interfacing, sew on the lines, fuse and zig-zag, to create a fantastic 47" Mariner's Compass. Doing it the Quiltsmart way it's that easy, it just looks difficult!

      Click in the boxes and then click on Add to Cart!
      Mariner's Compass Pattern ............$22.46

      Mariner's Compass VHS of TV Show #K2108..............$18.00

      Mariner's Compass DVD of TV Show #K2108 ..............$18.00

      Game Quilt

      Gather your family and friends and settle down for some old-fashioned fun with your Quiltsmart Game Quilt! This pattern is easy to sew and fun to play with afterwards! We'll show you how to do those curves without curved piecing and how to take those squares right to your sewing machine in one piece! No lost pieces and perfect intersections every time! Includes pre-printed fusible interfacing, and complete instructions for a 51 x 60 inch Game Quilt.

      Click in the boxes and then click on Add to Cart!
      Quilt Smart Game Quilt Pattern............$14.96

      Quilt Smart Game Quilt VHS..............$18.00

      Quilt Smart Game Quilt DVD..............$18.00

      Lone Star

      Forget everything you knew about making a Lone Star Quilt and try the fastest Lone Star in the West! This Lone Star is easy, with no angles to cut, no templates and lots of fun. Product includes 4 panels of the Lone Star Diamond Grid interfacing and full instructions to complete your own 38" star!

      Click in the boxes and then click on Add to Cart!
      Lonestar Quilt Pattern ..............$11.21

      Lonestar Quilt VHS..............$20.00

      Lonestar Quilt DVD..............$20.00

      West Branch, MI  48661

      Phone:  1_800_248_KAYE(5293)

      Website:  http://www.kayewood.com

      New: Watch Kaye's Quilting Friends on your computer! Just go to our home page.