Kaye's Quilting Friends Quilting and Sewing Newsletter, Tuesday, Dec 20,2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2005
      Kaye's Quilting Friends Quilting and Sewing Newsletter, Tuesda, Dec. 20

      Kaye Wood's Quilting Newsletter

      Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***Tuesday, December 20th.***

      Hey everyone! However you celebrate your holiday or even if you don't celebrate at all, we wish everyone a happy, safe and blessed season, take care!

      We will be back with the newsletter in the New Year! Look for us again on January 3rd 2006!

      To download this newsletter, just click on the link.

      http://www.kayewood.com/newsletter.pdf

      My Christmas wish for you, my friend, is not a simple one.

      For I wish you hope and joy and peace, days filled with warmth and sun.

      I wish you love and friendship too, throughout the coming year.

      Lots of laughter and happiness, to fill your world with cheer.

      May you count your blessings, one by one, and when totaled by the lot,

      May you find all you've been given, to be more than what you sought.

      May your journeys be short, your burdens light, may your spirit never grow old.

      May all your clouds have silver linings, and your rainbows pots of gold.

      I wish this all and so much more, may all your dreams come true.

      May you have a Merry Christmas friend, and a happy New Year too.

      Anonymous

      Check This Out!

      If you're looking for a quilt that's fun but unique, Ami Simms has the pattern for you! Twisted Sisters might look complicated, but goes together quickly and easily. With complete step-by-step instructions, rotary template for precision cutting and piecing, and 8 different step-by-step variations, your success is guaranteed! Use fat quarters, scraps or yard lengths, the choice is yours, but the hardest part will be stopping with just one! So break out of the norm and get a little twisted with Ami Simms, Twisted Sisters! Click the link for additional info.

      We know how busy everyone is, so this special will be short and sweet. Any purchase of $40 or more and your s/h will be only $1.99! All orders will be adjusted in the office at the time of processing. This offer is good only in the Continental US, and will expire soon, so order today!

      Monthly Special Coming To An End!

      Time is winding down to take advantage of this great sale that only happens a couple of times a year!

      Have you ever seen an episode of Kaye's Quilting Friends and wish you could see it again? Have you liked a technique but wish you had that show to refer to? Have you ever wished you had Kaye Wood in your home to teach you? Well, now is your chance! For the whole month of December, you can buy any VHS or DVD copy of Kaye's Quilting Friends TV show, for $12 plus s/h! Each tape is an exact replica of the show you saw on PBS! Not sure which episode you want? Just go to our home page and enter VHS or DVD, in the search box, it will bring up all the episodes of Kaye's Quilting Friends, plus a description of each show and what pattern, book or tool was used! This is a great chance to complete or start your very own Kaye Wood video library! So check that inventory, check it twice, and order all your Kaye's Quilting Friends television shows now, before time runs out!

      Welcome to the first installment, of the brand new Show & Tell! Thank you Hilda L., for sharing your wonderful quilt and the memories that go with it!

      I made this quilt in memory of my mother. The dresses and hats of the Old fashioned Girl are feed bag fabric from the 1940's. My mother made me dresses and skirts from feed bags. It is hand appliqued, embroidered, and quilted. I now have it hanging in my family room.

      If you'd like to view other beautiful quilts and stories, just click the link below!

      If you'd like to submit your quilt for our Show & Tell page, read on!

      Don't be out of the loop! We now have a page to feature your favorite quilts called Show & Tell! Just send us a non-returnable picture, along with a description in 50 words or less of the story behind your quilt. What inspired you? Was it for a special person or event in your life? After the New Year, we will feature a different one in our newsletter! Don't miss out on the chance to, "toot your own horn" a little bit! You can send us your letters to the address below, or email your picture and story to Terrye, at the e-mail address below.

      Kaye Wood

      C/O Show & Tell

      terrye@...?subject="show_n_tell"

      Links 4-U

      QNN

      Can't get Kaye's Quilting Friends on your television? Well, how about seeing Kaye on your computer?! You can catch Kaye's Quilting Friends at least 5 times a day on QNN! Each show a different episode, QNN is the only online programming dedicated to quilters. 24/7, you can get your quilting fix at QNN.

      Just Ask Kaye!

      Do you have a question about quilting? Just ask Kaye! Kaye will try to answer any and all questions you might have about quilting and the quilting world! Just click on the link and ask away!

      terrye@...?subject=questions

      Quilt, Craft and Sewing Festival

      Phoenix, AZ***Arizona State Fairgrounds

      1/26 thru 1/28, 2006

      http://www.rustybarn.com/

      Creative Festival

      Denver, CO

      2/3 thru 2/6, 2006

      http://www.creativefestival.com or 505-323-0025

      Sewing and Stitchery Expo

      Puyallup, WA

      3/2 thru 3/5, 2006

      http://www.sewexpo.com or 253-445-4632

      Ad Swap

      Visit the FAT QUARTER SHOP for the largest online selection of fat quarter bundles, free quilt patterns & original quilt kits. Sign up for their free quilting newsletter to be eligible for a free $30 Gift Certificate (from Fat Quarter Shop)! We send weekly newsletter with the newest quilting fabrics on the market and special sales! Free US Shipping on orders over $200! Check it out by clicking the link.

      http://www.fatquartershop.com/

      To sign up for their free newsletter, click this link.

      http://www.fatquartershop.com/newsletter.asp

      Kaye Wood, Inc., PO Box 456 , West Branch , MI 48661

      To unsubscribe, click the link and send an e-mail to:

      mailto:terrye@...?subject=unsub

      Be sure to tell us why you want to unsub, it helps to know what people want and don't want.