Kaye's Quilting Friends Quilting and Sewing Newsletter, Dec. 13, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2005
      Kaye's Quilting and Sewing Newsletter, Tuesday, December 13th.

      Kaye Wood's Quilting Newsletter

      Tuesday, December 13th.****Tuesday, December 13th.****Tuesday, December 13th.****Tuesday, December 13th.****Tuesday, December 13th.****Tuesday, December 13th.****Tuesday, December 13th.****Tuesday, December 13th.****Tuesday, December 13th.****Tuesday, December 13th.****Tuesday, December 13th.****Tuesday, December 13th.****

      Hey everyone! I hope you're all getting into the holiday spirit. You can feel the excitement building up around my house. Between the present wrapping, cookie making and decoration hanging, anticipation is thick in the air! My daughter can barely contain herself, especially when there are gifts waiting for her under the tree! Myself, I love the fact that most of my family can still be together for at least one time out of the year. I know I'm very fortunate and that's when it really feels like the holidays to me!

      To download this newsletter, just click on the link.

      Here, fresh from Kaye's 1900 series, is the Love Letters pattern! The unique built in envelopes make it easy to load with your pictures, personal messages, special tokens, special letters, etc.! These three dimensional quilts are great as gifts for birthdays, baby showers, wedding presents, graduations, anything you want to make a bit more personal and memorable! This fat quarter friendly pattern, comes in three sizes, all included. Plus all the instructions and supply lists you need to make your project a success! Make one and you'll see, everyone you know will love to get a "Love Letter" from you! For more information, click the link.

      http://www.kayewood.com/onlinecat/k1911.html

      Here are a couple variations of Love Letters.

      Last Week For This Special!

      This is the last week for our great book and tool combo, you won't want to be without! You can purchase Kaye's Easy Hexagon Design book and the accompanying tool, the Starmaker 6, for $20! This is a savings of $10 off these two items! Check it out below!

      When you follow Kaye's directions, you won't believe how easy hexagons can be! This book has 14 projects, 30 design ideas and 5 design sheets! Projects include Northern Lights Alaskan quilt, Grandmothers Flower Garden and Hawaiian wallhanging, to name just a few! Techniques include how to sew your hexagons together, how to sew divided hexagons, hexagon log cabins, honeycombs and many more! Kaye also includes her tips and guidelines for fabric preparation, cutting, pressing and anything else to making your sewing experience a little easier! If you get one gift for yourself or a friend, this is the one to have, so order today!

      Time is winding down to take advantage of this great sale that only happens a couple of times a year!

      Have you ever seen an episode of Kaye's Quilting Friends and wish you could see it again? Have you liked a technique but wish you had that show to refer to? Have you ever wished you had Kaye Wood in your home to teach you? Well, now is your chance! For the whole month of December, you can buy any VHS or DVD copy of Kaye's Quilting Friends TV show, for $12 plus s/h! Each tape is an exact replica of the show you saw on PBS! Not sure which episode you want? Just go to our home page and enter, kqf video, in the search box, it will bring up all the episodes of Kaye's Quilting Friends, plus a description of each show and what pattern, book or tool was used! This is a great chance to complete or start your very own Kaye Wood video library! So check that inventory, check it twice, and order all your Kaye's Quilting Friends television shows now, before time runs out!

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Just For Fun!

      Here's a word search for you, just for fun! Print it off and see if you can find all the words!

      QUILT, TRAPUNTO, BORDER, BINDING, BLOCK, STAR, PATTERN, FABRIC, LINING, MAT, CUTTER, THREAD

      What's New?

      Be on the look out for 3 new patterns to be added to the Kaye Wood Pattern Series!

      We have our new Show & Tell page up with a few people already on there. Just click the link to check it out!

      It's s wrap! Another successful series of Kaye's Quilting Friends was finished last week! Kaye is always striving to bring you new and exciting guests and products to her show and I promise, you won't be disappointed! We'll keep you tuned in on when you can expect Kaye's new series to hit the airwaves!

      Don't be out of the loop! We have a page now to feature your favorite quilts called Show & Tell! Just send us a non-returnable picture, along with a description in 50 words or less of the story behind your quilt. What inspired you? Was it for a special person or event in your life? After the New Year, we will feature a different one in our newsletter! Don't miss out on the chance to, "toot your own horn" a little bit! You can send us your letters to the address below, or email your picture and story to Terrye, at the e-mail address below.

      Kaye Wood

      C/O Show & Tell

      terrye@...?subject="show_n_tell"

      Odds and Ends

      Did you know that Kaye Wood Inc, offers gift certificates? They make a wonderful present for that hard-to-buy-for quilter we all know and love. Just call the office to order. 1-800-248-5293

      We can ship your packages to just about anywhere! With Christmas coming, this is a great option especially if you're traveling or have relatives you can't be with. Just mark it in the ship-to portion of the shopping cart or let your operator know. We're glad to assist you!

      If you have any questions for Kaye, please feel free to send them in. Kaye will try to answer as many as she can.

      terrye@...?subject=questions

      Upcoming Events

      Quilt, Craft and Sewing Festival

      Phoenix, AZ***Arizona State Fairgrounds

      1/26 thru 1/28, 2006

      http://www.rustybarn.com/

      Creative Festival

      Denver, CO

      2/3 thru 2/6, 2006

      http://www.creativefestival.com or 505-323-0025

      Sewing and Stitchery Expo

      Puyallup, WA

      3/2 thru 3/5, 2006

      www.sewexpo.com or 253-445-4632

      Links 4-U

      QNN

      QNN, the only online programming dedicated to quilters. 24/7, you can get your quilting fix at QNN.

      http://www.quiltersnewsnetwork.com/

      Kaye Wood, Inc., PO Box 456 , West Branch , MI 48661

      To unsubscribe, click the link and send an e-mail to:

      mailto:terrye@...?subject=unsub

      Be sure to tell us why you want to unsub, it helps to know what people want and don't want.