Kaye's Quilting Friends Early Bird Special, Nov 30, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Kaye's Quilting Friends - Last Early Bird Special-Nov 30th.

      Your LAST Early Bird Special from Kaye Wood Wednesday, November 30th.

      Strip Quilting Projects 5 FREE, with any purchase of $25 or more!

      Hey everyone, this is the last day for our early bird specials! I know, it's very sad indeed! A lot of people took advantage of these great buys and we were very happy to bring them to you. So for our last hurrah of the early bird sales, here we go. Any order or $25 or more, before s/h, will receive FREE, a copy of Kaye Wood's, Strip Quilting Projects 5!

      This book is 43 pages with 12 different projects that are great for quilters at all levels. Techniques include: Crazy patchwork, using large prints, Seminole, squaring up on point designs, lace tripped squares, reversible tubes, safety pin basting and continuous bias binding, to name a few. Projects include: Amish Square Wallhanging, lace trimmed couch quilt, reversible baby quilt, Lone Star Wallhanging and many others. As with all of Kaye's books, finishing techniques, supply lists and accuracy tips are included. Also included are 3-8 1/2 x 11 plastic templates for the Lone Star and Amish Square. All of this, just for spending $25, what a deal! The best part of all, you do nothing. When you spend that much, we'll adjust it in the office to make sure you get the book. Couldn't be easier, right? Click the link to check out some of our specials running right now.

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Some of the projects in Strip Quilting Projects 5

      Thanks everyone for participating in our big sale! We had a lot of fun with it and we hope you did too! Talk to you on Tuesday!

      As always, you can see our regular weekly newsletter, here: http://www.kayewood.com/newsletter.html

      Joyce