597KayeWood.com Weekly Email Newsletter Week of 12-11-13 - It's Not Christmas Without Holly Plus FR** Pattern!

    Dec 11, 2013

      http://www.kayewood.com/1.1Christmas.jpg

      • What's on Sale!
      • What's New?
      • PayPal
      • Reverse Applique
      • Show and Tell
      • List Your Event
      • Facebook
      • Winter Welcome Banner Pattern
      • Graffiti Quilt Pattern
      • DVD of the Week, Diamonds of Yellowstone
      • On Our YouTube Channel
      • This Week in History
      • Australian/New Zealand Quilting Cruise
      • S'more Camping Bag
      • Monster Fleabag Pattern
      • Fr** Pattern

      https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/c35.34.438.438/s160x160/2099_61478773728_4714_n.jpg

      "Pitter Patches", our Twitter Bird is ready for Christmas.....Follow us!

      http://www.kayewood.com/twitter_christmas.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/pinterest.jpg

      We're on Pinterest Now!

      Check out our Christmas at KayeWood.com Board on our Pinterest Site

      Please Visit Our Sponsors, They Help Keep This Newsletter Free!

      http://www.kayewood.com/quilt_qua_new.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/qsclogo.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/nmlwf.jpg

      Welcome to the 15th Annual Northern Michigan Lamb & Wool Festival

      September 27 & 28, 2014

      Hi Quilters!

      Today at the Cabin :

      Rough week! I lost my dog to cancer yesterday. I feel like I can tell all of you this because I feel like we're friends. He was only 8. He was a shar-pei/spaniel mixed up mess. A total head case, but so smart. And so impossible to replace. The cabin has a log of empty space in it this morning. But... if that's the least of my problems we're still blessed!

      Are you enjoying our Holiday sales?

      We will send out 3 newsletters a week with a different Christmas special. Monday will be a short newsletter advertising a sale for a week. Wednesday will be the regular newsletter and Friday, another short newsletter. These sales will all run from one week of their start, so you have the opportunity to "stock up" on sales. All sales are on our Sale page, check back regularly, this time of year they change daily!

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/ph-winterwelcomelg.jpg

      Winter Welcome Banner Pattern

      It's not Christmas without the Holly!

      Also, all December Themed Patterns and also new clearance and hurt items.

      Go HERE for all of our sale and clearance items.

      Lots of cool new stuff on our New Page too!

      All of our Snowman Patterns are on sale!

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/glowmed.jpg

      Christmas Glow Stained Glass Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/hugs-med.jpg

      Hugs and Holly Book

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/sweetenedhollymed.jpg

      Sweetened Holly Candle Mat Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/holly-wreathmed.jpg

      Holly Wreath Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/naturessongmed.jpg

      Nature's Song Tablerunner Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/dec-holly-point-med.jpg

      December Holly and Poinsettia Table Mat Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/tidingsmed.jpg

      Tidings Book

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/col-hollineupmed.jpg

      Holiday Line Up Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/wb-samimed.jpg

      Santa and Mittens Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/mpc-wintermed.jpg

      Winter Blues Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/mb-aspenmed.jpg

      Aspen Grove Button Quilt Pattern with Buttons

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/aqd-pasamed.jpg

      Pasadena Bag Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      We Now Accept Paypal....

      http://www.kayewood.com/paypal.jpg

      Reverse Applique Tips Needed!

      Have you tried this technique? Do you have any dos/do nots to share?

      Let us know...HERE

      Show and Tell....

      http://www.kayewood.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Pirate-quilt.jpg

      I made this Pirate quilt for grandson for Christmas. He loves it.

      Ellen....

      List Your Event....

      http://www.kayewood.com/quiltsforkidslogo.jpg

      A Note About Facebook....

      Our daily Facebook Deals are better and better every day. 5 or 6 different deals each day and they're all on our sale page Best to check the sale pages every day to make sure you're not missing out on anything, or better yet.... sign up for our Facebook page.

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/ph-winterwelcomemed.jpg

      Winter Welcome Banner Pattern

      on our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/aqd-graffmed.jpg

      Graffiti Quilt Pattern

      on our What's New Page

      DVD of the Week....

      Diamonds of Yellowstone Quilt Techniques DVD

      Regular price - $12.00

      This week - $5.00 on our Sale Page!

      Pick out your most interesting fabric to showcase in this wallhanging pattern. Fussy cut those prints into 4, 6 or 8 inch diamonds and join together for this interesting design. Border strips frame the blocks to add depth. Try some vivid wildlife fabric and make a beautiful quilt for the men in your life, or maybe flowers or dancers for a lovely little girl, the possibilities are endless. Uses the View & Do Diamond Shape (also on sale),

      Technique DVD on sale, HERE

      Diamonds of Yellowstone Quilt Pattern on sale HERE

      View & Do Diamond Shapes on sale, HERE

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/DiamondsofYellowstonelg.jpg

      Diamonds of Yellowstone Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/viewdiamonds.jpg

      View & Do Set of 4 Diamond Shapes

      This Week On Our Youtube Channel....

      http://www.kayewood.com/79.jpg

      Shown here: Seam Matching Techniques

      Watch Kaye's seam matching techniques from the book Everyone Can Quilt. (on sale, here)

      Tip: Annie Moody from Janome shares the Digitizing Software by Janome on her Rob Peter To Pay Paul Quilt.

      See the video HERE

      This Week in History, Dec 11 - Dec 17

      Dec 11, 1936 - Edward VIII abdicates

      Dec 12, 1980 - Da Vinci notebook sells for over 5 million

      Dec 13, 2000 - Al Gore concedes presidential election

      Dec 14, 1911 - Amundsen reaches South Pole

      Dec 15, 2001 - Leaning Tower of Pisa reopens

      Dec 16, 1773 - The Boston Tea Party

      Dec 17, 1903 - First airplane flies

      http://www.kayewood.com/80.jpg

      Quilting Cruise To Australia!

      Quilting the Kaye Wood Way
      2014 Land Tour/Cruise to Australia and New Zealand
      January 17, 2014 - February 4, 2014

      Quilters Get out your Bucket List.
      If you always dreamed of going to Australia, this is your chance.
      And you get to go with fellow quilters. It doesn't get any better than that.

      7-Day Land Tour and 11 Night Cruise on Royal Caribbean's Voyageur of the Sea

      For more information about the Land Tour/Cruise, contact Carillon at Panda Travel
      602-943-3383 or 800-447-2632 email Vacations@...

      Go HERE for more info....

      http://www.kayewood.com/cruise-ship.jpg

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/wpc-smoremed.jpg

      S'More Camping Bag Pattern

      On our New Page this week

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/wp-monsterfleabagmed.jpg

      Monster Fleabag Sleeping Bag Pattern

      On our New Page this week

      FR** Pattern!

      http://www.kayewood.com/81.jpg

      Seasonal Wallhanging

      A 6 pointed star with several interchangeable fussy-cut centers, quickly changes with the seasons. Start with a hexagon, which is fussy-cut from fabric or an embroidery design. Add triangles and Log Cabin borders to accent the center. Great for any season, holiday or event you'd like to make special! Great gift idea! Uses the Starmaker 6 Master Template and the View & Do Hexagon (sold separately).

      Get yours here, hurry, won't be available for long....

      http://www.kayewood.com/seasonal_wallhanging.pdf

      Have a great week everyone, and enjoy the season!

      Terrye

      http://www.kayewood.com/77.jpg