3722010 Christmas Sales From Kaye's Quilting Friends

    Nov 1, 2010
      Quilting The Kaye Wood Way

      Day 1

      Buy an E, Get an E!

      Buy 2 E's, Get 2 E's!

      What in the world does this mean?

      Simple! Buy any ebook or epattern and get the 2nd of equal or lesser value free!

      Just choose the two items that you want (or 4, or 6..)and we'll adjust the prices before we charge your card. Remember this one day only special applies only to our electronic books and patterns.

      You saw them first here, now CLICK HERE to get them.