Retraction

  • DanHartung
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
      On Nov. 21st I posted an e-mail I'd received some days before that
      from a reader who referred to a post at a weblog which insinuated
      certain bloggers were fictional.

      The original poster has updated his weblog to retract and explain
      those statements:

      http://tablescraps.blogspot.com/2001_12_02_tablescraps_archive.html#7659455

      Essentially it looks like some acrid in-jokes among friends were taken
      seriously by someone outside the loop.

      I regret that this list was itself hoaxed. I didn't have the time to
      personally research the assertions, a risk I hadn't really considered,
      but should have. My apologies to the people who've (literally) lost
      sleep over this.

      Dan