Tales of kayak adventure and misadventure on the high seas. And the highways, and the swamps.
Join Kayak Travels to receive news and amusing anecdotes from itinerant sea kayak instructor and guide Ginni Callahan. She paddles the Sea of Cortez in winter, the lower Columbia River in summer, and anywhere the surf is good in the meantime.
"Home", as much as there is one, is an old barn on an island in the Columbia River.
- Nov 24, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Only moderators can post messages.