new member

  • mini cooper
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2003
      hello! i'm game for paddling and would be happy to
      hear from anyone else who'd like to go, spur of the
      moment is fine. thanks. dev

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Morobaytom@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2003
        gender?age? experience?
      • ERIC PALMER
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2003
          Checkout my profile dude...Im a guy, Im 31 & I even have a picture in my profile. My experience (in kayaking) is about 5 years of paddling in the bay & aroung spooners cove & recently getting pounded in the surf with my kaos surf kayak...How about you?

          p.s. did you know Morro bay has 2 R's in it....just picking on you :-)

          Morobaytom@... wrote:
          gender?age? experience?

          Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kayakmorrobay/ to read past postings, upload or access files, create or read bookmarks, participate in or create polls, interact with databases, chat, view memberships, add kayak outings to the event calendar, etc...  Links to this group can be found in the "community" tab at http://morro-bay.com

          To access this group on the web, you need to create a Yahoo ID and link your e-mail addresses to it.

          Do you Yahoo!?