Re: White water , saturday

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
      Okay, Jay and Tadd: here's my question - So I'm not coming (though
      I've always wanted to check that place out even though I grew up around
      Goshen and yet never have) but my question is always the same one - if
      I were, would you recommend I would be bringing my canoe to this one or
      my kayak? Or just rent their raft runs? Thanks, Tim.
      --- In kayakfw@yahoogroups.com, "Jay Koontz" <joycekoontz@...> wrote:

      > It looks like 5 of us will be going to south Bend with our WW kayaks
      > to play on the East race white water course. If you have never been
      > there they do rent rafts for people that don't white water kayak.
      Here
      > is a link or two to the cource. Jay
      > http://www.sbpark.org/parks/erace.htm
      > http://www.americanwhitewater.org/rivers/id/3109

    • Jay Koontz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
        Tim, just rent there rafts, your canoe and kayak are not made for
        this kind of water. They have one man rafts that would be good for
        you, take your own kayak paddle and you can paddle them just like a
        kayak. Jay --- In kayakfw@yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <ti24113tw@...>