RE: Paddle this Saturday

  • cuffs565
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2013

      Thanks for the info.  I think I'll try to make it

      --- In kayakfw@yahoogroups.com, <oakhillwinery@...> wrote:

      Monday at 10 am a bunch of us are meeting up at US 31 MacDonalds just north of the Hwy 24 interchange near Peru for a ten miler on the eel from 31 down to near Adamsboro. EZ trip and there is always enough water. All welcome.

      ------------------------------
      On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 4:43 AM PDT cuffs565@... wrote:

      >I'd like to paddle somewhere on the Cain o Lakes tomorrow if anyone is free. I have a map that has some ramps etc so we can just pick a place.   if anyone is interested... give me a call  260-602-1142  thanks, Robert

    • cuffs565
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 31, 2013

        would 11 be possible? I have to work 3rd shift sunday night and 10AM is just a bit early

        --- In kayakfw@yahoogroups.com, <oakhillwinery@...> wrote:

        Monday at 10 am a bunch of us are meeting up at US 31 MacDonalds just north of the Hwy 24 interchange near Peru for a ten miler on the eel from 31 down to near Adamsboro. EZ trip and there is always enough water. All welcome.

        ------------------------------
        On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 4:43 AM PDT cuffs565@... wrote:

        >I'd like to paddle somewhere on the Cain o Lakes tomorrow if anyone is free. I have a map that has some ramps etc so we can just pick a place.   if anyone is interested... give me a call  260-602-1142  thanks, Robert

      • Rick Moulton
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 31, 2013
          sorry! already advertised as 10.

          RICK Winemaker Oak Hill Winery Converse, IN www.oakhillwines.com

          Its is better to haved wined and lost, then never to have wined at all!

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 31, 2013
            Well.....Ill had to skip the breakfast and hope to be there by the time you all are finishing

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Aug 31, 2013, at 4:08 PM, Rick Moulton <oakhillwinery@...> wrote:

            sorry! already advertised as 10.

            RICK Winemaker Oak Hill Winery Converse, INwww.oakhillwines.com

            Its is better to haved wined and lost, then never to have wined at all!

            would 11 be possible? I have to work 3rd shift sunday night and 10AM is just a bit early
            --- In kayakfw@yahoogroups.com, <oakhillwinery@...> wrote:
            Monday at 10 am a bunch of us are meeting up at US 31 MacDonalds just north of the Hwy 24 interchange near Peru for a ten miler on the eel from 31 down to near Adamsboro. EZ trip and there is always enough water. All welcome. ------------------------------ On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 4:43 AM PDT cuffs565@... wrote:

            >I'd like to paddle somewhere on the Cain o Lakes tomorrow if anyone is free. I have a map that has some ramps etc so we can just pick a place.   if anyone is interested... give me a call  260-602-1142  thanks, Robert

          • ottergirl23
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 4, 2013
              How was this section of the Eel?

              Monday at 10 am a bunch of us are meeting up at US 31 MacDonalds just north of the Hwy 24 interchange near Peru for a ten miler on the eel from 31 down to near Adamsboro. EZ trip and there is always enough water. All welcome.

              On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 4:43 AM PDT cuffs565@... wrote:

              >I'd like to paddle somewhere on the Cain o Lakes tomorrow if anyone is free. I have a map that has some ramps etc so we can just pick a place.   if anyone is interested... give me a call  260-602-1142  thanks, Robert

            • oakhillwinery
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 4, 2013
                Seriously, all agreed it was excellent.  No recent rain had as clear a water as you can find on a river here and level was great, no walking and just a few rocky chutes we boffed thru. This is a very dependable river on low water times. Logansport gauge should be above 200 for excellent and above 150 for OK.

                Sent from my Galaxy S®III