Where is the closest cross country skiing?

  • thomas.havens2
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      Ann and I thought that we would see some snow again. How far from Fort Wayne do we have to travel to find some?
      This morning I did notice our pond has frozen again; It was open yesterday. If it is thick enough we may just do some skating; but how do you dress for a -16 windchill?
    • Jay Koontz
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013

        I see that Love creek xc ski center is set to open sat http://www.berriencounty.org/Parks its about a 2hr 15 imn drive from fort wayne. They say we may get some snow sat and sunday, if we do I will be skiing some place but I am not counting on it.

        THINK SNOW ! ! ! ! !

        Jay