Saturday paddle- Jimmerson lake

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      Great day to be on the water, no one complained about the weather. Barry and Robin led the six of us on a cruise around the three basins of lake James with a pit stop at the Potowatomi inn for a break. We finnished up with a bag of Louise's cookies at the put in. On a sadder note, we want to offer Bob Baker and his family our condolences due to the loss of his wife Anita this week. Anita was a classy lady who was stricken with Ahlshiemers, we will all miss her very much. Keith.