Re: thu bike ride 5:30

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      I had my Thur. 7 PM church meeting to go to but I did look for you guys. 'Course I didn't actually get to the RGW until 6:15 PM so who knows where you were at that point, but I put in at the Pemberton Dike area off of Anthony Blvd and went to east of the Coliseum Bridge, towards New Haven. So where'd you guys go? Tim