Newbee

  • michaelgeorge444
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2012
      So new to this sport I don't even have a boat yet. I hope to have one soon, and would love to join your group on some trips. I will keep looking for a boat and watching the posts for the next trip. Love the pictures, hope to paddle with you soon.
    • ruth birch
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2012
        Hi Michael, most everyone is out paddling tonight.  This is a good site for advice on what kind of  boat used boats ect.  keep watching  'til we paddle  Ruth

        So new to this sport I don't even have a boat yet. I hope to have one soon, and would love to join your group on some trips. I will keep looking for a boat and watching the posts for the next trip. Love the pictures, hope to paddle with you soon.

      • Michael George
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2012
          Thanks, I saw the posted trip. I am going to order my 1st boat  tomorrow, should have in about a week. I have done some research and ask a lot of ? to other friends that paddle. I feel this boat will suit me for now. I will upgrade as I spend more time on the water. Hope to paddle with the group. Thanks for the response.

          Hi Michael, most everyone is out paddling tonight.  This is a good site for advice on what kind of  boat used boats ect.  keep watching  'til we paddle  Ruth

          So new to this sport I don't even have a boat yet. I hope to have one soon, and would love to join your group on some trips. I will keep looking for a boat and watching the posts for the next trip. Love the pictures, hope to paddle with you soon.

        • John Legg
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2012
            Boatertalk.com      The gear swap section always has a lot of boats.

            John Legg

            Thanks, I saw the posted trip. I am going to order my 1st boat  tomorrow, should have in about a week. I have done some research and ask a lot of ? to other friends that paddle. I feel this boat will suit me for now. I will upgrade as I spend more time on the water. Hope to paddle with the group. Thanks for the response.

            Hi Michael, most everyone is out paddling tonight.  This is a good site for advice on what kind of  boat used boats ect.  keep watching  'til we paddle  Ruth

            So new to this sport I don't even have a boat yet. I hope to have one soon, and would love to join your group on some trips. I will keep looking for a boat and watching the posts for the next trip. Love the pictures, hope to paddle with you soon.

          • Jay Koontz
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2012
              Hi Michael and welcome to the Fort Wayne paddlers, we look forward to seeing you out on the water. We paddle every tue evening and some on week ends, like Ruth said every one was out paddling tonight, 18 in all but for some reason Ruth was missing......Jay