Cheap plastic kayak(s) wanted

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      A friend at work is looking for one or two kayaks to use on his pond. Wants to stay in the $150 or less range. Let me know if you have something available.

      Thanks!

      Steve
    • Helen Muram
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
        We have 2 Xplorer boats (Mainstream) from Galyan's that are great playboats. We would be ready to part with them to open up the garage. They are great boats. Very good condition. Helen

        A friend at work is looking for one or two kayaks to use on his pond. Wants to stay in the $150 or less range. Let me know if you have something available.

        Thanks!

        Steve

      • Steven Horney
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
          Thanks, Helen.  I'll pass along the information.

          Steve