Sunday paddle- clarification of directions

  • Keith Pomeroy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      The directions I posted to the access site are flawed. Disregard
      county road 250, and look only for the river road just south of the
      rail road tracks in Albion, In. Turn west when you find the river
      road. The road will turn to the south west before you get to the
      river. We'll be there earlier, so call me if you have a problem. Keith.