G N Norris Trip Call for Sunday

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      I am forwarding a tripcall for Sunday on the Pigeon from Nick.

      When: this Sunday, [crow sez] july 3rd.
      Where: pigeon river 1100 down to 2nd. Bridge

      Meet up: chubby's restaurant in orland in. sr327 and sr120

      Time: breakfast at 9:15 put in when we get there

      Questions: 260-312-1020

      Knick knacks: hot weather, deer flies, needle noses, could be rain shower
      in the pm, etc., etc. supper at turkey lake for the best of
      Fish or whatever you heart desires