Re: Sat evening skate, xc ski and snowmobile

  • Jay Koontz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2010
      Our house is on Huguenard rd about 6/10ths of a mile north of washington center, west side of the rd and we still have the sign advertising Christmas trees at the end of the drive. If you get to cook rd you are to far north. Huguenard and Hillagas are the same rd it just changes names as it goes north. If you need more directions let me know....Jay