Ice skating - Saturday

  • dkcanoe
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
      We will be ice skating on my pond Saturday at 1:00, Everyone is welcome. 14234 w washington center rd. Look for the green sign with my numbers 14234 and turn in the driveway between the pine trees. Dan
    • Jay Koontz
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
        I hope the Pomeroy Brothers show up with there sticks so the Koontz
        family can beat them in a game of Hockey..................THINK
        SNOW!!!!!!!.....!Jay
        --- In kayakfw@yahoogroups.com, "dkcanoe" <DKCANOE@...> wrote:

        > We will be ice skating on my pond Saturday at 1:00, Everyone is
        welcome. 14234 w washington center rd. Look for the green sign with my
        numbers 14234 and turn in the driveway between the pine trees. Dan

      • Keith
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
          I haven't talked to my brothers yet, but I'll be there in spite of the Koontz family home court advantage. We'll need the help of Tadd, if he's thawed out from the Chilly challenge today. We watched the bicyclists peddle off into the miserable cold wind today, then stopped by to see those crazy Polar bears jump into the St. Joe river. Keith.

          --- In kayakfw@yahoogroups.com, "Jay Koontz" <joycekoontz@...> wrote:

          > I hope the Pomeroy Brothers show up with there sticks so the Koontz
          > family can beat them in a game of Hockey..................THINK
          > SNOW!!!!!!!.....!Jay
          > --- In kayakfw@yahoogroups.com, "dkcanoe" <DKCANOE@> wrote:
          > >
          > > We will be ice skating on my pond Saturday at 1:00, Everyone is
          > welcome. 14234 w washington center rd. Look for the green sign with my
          > numbers 14234 and turn in the driveway between the pine trees. Dan

        • SUSAN MORGAN
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2010
            This seems to be a great group with multiple interests which is what I'm looking for. I have a few questions. How large is the group that actually meets, age of participants, single/married? Looking forward to meeting all of you. Have fun skinting today! Susan

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 2, 2010
              Hi Susan, Most of the paddles we do in warmer wether we probably avarage
              around 12 people, for the skating and Xc skiing it might be a few less
              but just deppends on the day. Most of the active members in the group
              seems to be 45+ years in age and a few of us are even retiered so thats
              why you will see some mid week trips posted. There are some younger
              people that come once in a while but I think they tend to be busy with
              familys and have a harder time getting away. We have a mix of married
              and single people, some like my wife and I both paddle and some have a
              spouse that dosent paddle so they come alone . I have to say its a very
              friendly group and they will make you feel welcome so come join us when
              you get a chance..........Jay
              --- In kayakfw@yahoogroups.com, SUSAN MORGAN <susanc648@...> wrote:

              > This seems to be a great group with multiple interests which is what
              I'm looking for. I have a few questions. How large is the group that
              actually meets, age of participants, single/married? Looking forward to
              meeting all of you. Have fun skinting today! Susan Â

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 2, 2010
                Thanks