tuesdays trip

  • paddlers2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      What a nice evening for a paddle, calm winds and a nice blue sky. 12 of us meet at the ramp on Jimerson lake , we paddled over to Pokagon state park and got out of the boats for a break on the beach then returend to the ramp. Some how Ruth out smarted Fred and she paddled his fast Mary Kay boat while he took her little otter for the trip back, she even got his nice paddle from him. After the paddle we all stoped over at the coney dog place and had a bite to eat and watched the beutifull red sun set.........Jay