tue paddle, Waldron lake 6:00 pm

  • Jay Koontz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      lets meet at the Waldron lake ramp at 6:00 pm Tuesday and do some paddling. A map is in the directions folder, just click on the Links and you will find the directions folder......See you tue.....Jay
    • Doreen Mahlstedt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        Hi - I plan to be there - finally!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
          Good, see you tue Doreen, well be there rain or shine ............Jay
          --- In kayakfw@yahoogroups.com, "Doreen Mahlstedt" <doreen@...> wrote:

          > Hi - I plan to be there - finally!

          Behalf