Chile New Years day bicycle ride, Kayakers can pedal

  • canoe_tmb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Today's New Years Day Chile Challenge bicycle ride, there were seven
      people from our Kayak group at the bike ride along with the several
      hundred cyclists riding today throughout the city. We had a good day
      for the ride stopping at the river to watch the polar bear swimmers and
      returned to the park for some hot Chile and cake meal after ride
      sponsored by the 3RSV bike club. While riding along the bike greenway
      next to the river Jay and I saw some ice chucks float down the river
      and reminiscing of our past summer trips on this section of the St
      Joseph. Happy New Years to all the Kayakers/bicyclest.