Fall cook out

  • Jay Koontz
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
      We would like to let everyone know that you should each bring your
      chairs. We don't have enough for everyone. Fred, Keith and Louise are
      bringing stuff for pudgy pies. Fred also said something about
      hotdogs. If there is anything else that we remember to let you know
      about we will. Everyone is welcome. See you Sat.
    • Jeannie
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
        thanks, Jay for hosting again. It was a fun time last year! I will be in S. Bend this weekend at the Notre Dame game or I'd be there..have fun everyone!  Jeannie

      • Jay Koontz
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2008
          Its going to be a great night for the cook out. Most of you have been
          here before so if the drive way is full go ahead and park in the grassy
          area that leads back to the barn. See you tonight....Jay
        • Jay Koontz
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 13, 2010
            It is looking like we will have a great evening for our cook out, hope every one that paddles , bikes and skis with us can make it. Joyce is making a big pot of vegetable soup and I am sure there will be lots of other good stuff to eat so dont forget your dish to share, lawn chair and what ever you like to drink. We have all the plates, plastic spoons, knives and forks we will need. If there is any one who need's directions let me know. Most of you have been here and know to use the south drive and park in the barn yard and around the garden, if you have not been here and come in the main drive just park any place there is room, in the grass is fine also.

            See you sat
            Jay
          • stan.shipe@gmail.com

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 13, 2010
                Stan, hope you can make it, I e- mailed you directions and my address,
                party starts at 6:00 and goes till ?. Joyce is making soup and Fred said
                he was brining hot dogs and buns and thats the things I remember as far
                as what people are bringing, I am sure some told me other things but I
                slept since then, just bring any thing you like to share and come enjoy
                the fire, food and the great company, dont forget a chair and you
                drinks........Jay