Madriver canoe for sale or trade 14ft 9 in. Liberty solo

  • kamp41
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      This canoe is just like new,only been in the water a few
      times, not more than a total of six hours. This canoe weighs only 42
      pounds. I would like to trade for a kayak that weighs somewhat close.I
      don't want one much longer than the canoe. To purchase the canoe I am
      wanting $750.00 . Like I described the canoe it can be confirmed by
      getting in touch with Mr. keith Pomeroy.