Trip report Tuesday Paddle -Dallas lake chain

  • canoe_tmb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      What a nice paddle on the Dallas lake chain Tuesday evening with the
      perfect weather. There were thirteen paddlers on the lake with over
      two and a half hours of paddling time and about nine miles on the
      water. Steve paddled an extra two miles. There was a magnificent
      sunset as we arrived at the takeout. A gentleman from one of the homes
      commented to me at the take out that it was a beautiful sight watching
      all of the kayaks arrive with the sunset in the background. This is
      another exceptional location to paddle which offers many large and
      small lakes with connecting channels.