Re: [kayakfw] Anyone up for a paddle Thursday Nov 3 - Fort Wayne Area?

  • Doug Blackwell
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
      Steve I have I parent teacher conferences with my kids @ 1:30( St. Charles)  I can go 9ish or later in the afternoon.I can't paddle Friday, too many appointments.  You can call me on my cell 249-9959 if you want to plan a time thursday.

      Doug

      On 10/31/05, Horney, Steve - SSD <steve.horney@...> wrote:

      I might be able to make it, but it depends on what time you intend to go.  I need to attend parent-teacher conferences at my kid's school, and I'm not sure when I'll be done.  If I can't get out Thursday, I'll probably take some time off Friday and hit the water in the morning before heading to Purdue to spend time with my older kids.  Not getting out this weekend about killed me! J

      Steve

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005

        Sounds good.  I’ll plan to bring my kayak on my vehicle when I go to the conferences (1pm - ??), and I’ll call you when I’m done.  We can then meet nearby, perhaps at the Shoaff Park ramp.

        ************************************

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
          Steve,
          My wife forgot to tell me that she picked  up an extra shift at the hospital.  Wish I could make it, but family comes first.  Have a good paddle.

          Doug

          On 11/2/05, Horney, Steve - SSD <steve.horney@...> wrote:

[...]

          Paddling gear Canoeing and kayaking

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Horney, Steve - SSD
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005

            No problem.  Family definitely has to take precedence!