Tuesday night paddle

  • Keith Pomeroy
    Message 1 of 265 , Sep 3, 2005
      We're going to put in at Shoaff park at six o'clockPM. We're not going
      to mess around spotting vehicles, we'll just paddle up the river a
      ways then come back. About twenty years ago I found a small pond that
      used to be a part of Robinson Park that connected to the river. I'm
      going to see if I can find it again. Everyone is welcome, Keith.
    • Keith
      Message 265 of 265 , Oct 9, 2012
        At least twelve of us paddled the cool waters of Sylvan lake tonight. We had a bit of a breeze and temps in the fifties that kept us from breaking a sweat. At the take out we dined on cookies and coffee before heading out. Fred found a mysterious card on his windshield from a paddler whom we seldom see. Tadd dropped in while we were on the water, probably hoping to mooch a cookie from weezer. Guess he'll have to wait till Jay and Joyce's party Friday night. Keith.