Saturday Run

  • soarer_270
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      On my way to a church prayer meeting this morning, I found that
      Cedarville reservoir was full once again, beckoning me to come play.
      So, early this afternoon I loaded up the kayak and headed out to the
      Leo ramp, getting on the water about 2:00. I headed upstream to the
      first bridge and returned, pulling out of the water around 4:00. It
      turned out to be a pretty nice day (assuming you were warmly dressed,
      of course!). The water actually looks cleaner than before (not that
      I'm going to bottle it for retail sales...). Only saw one other
      boater. Going upstream was easy - a brisk wind pushed me along, and
      gave me a bit of wave action. The return trip was a little more
      challenging, but just enough to be fun. I thought I would encounter
      some rain on the way back, but it just spit on me a little and
      stopped. Getting out on the water is always fun!