Re: Saturday's trip

  • canoe_tmb
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      I would like to thank the person who put the nice paddle signs up
      with the arrows indicating the best route to paddle around the river
      islands. And specially for cutting the many canoe/kayak openings in
      the logs across the river for us to pass through. What a great river
      trail to paddle on.

      In kayakfw@yahoogroups.com, "havetubawilltravel"
      <havtubawiltravel@...> wrote:

      > Yeah, thanks for doing one when I'm in town, LOL.
      > BTW, I assume you got the 16 miles from Dan's GPS;
      > I mapped the trip on gmaps pedometer and got about 17 1/2:
      > http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=467791
      > don
      >

      > --- In kayakfw@yahoogroups.com, "Jay Koontz" <joycekoontz@> wrote:
      > >
      > > 6 of had a great day on the pigeon paddling 16 miles. Our luck
      held
      > > out again, no rain and even a little sun at times. The river was
      very
      > > clear with a nice sand and stone bottom. Dan had a beaver swim
      under
      > > his kayak and I had a muskrat do the same. Tim says he saw a
      Hawk