CAD designes

  • Tom Copp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2009
      Hi Guys,
      Kayakbuilders is a slow moving list but since you are here maybe we can kick it up a notch with some info.

      Does anyone have lofts for a boat? I am thinking about starting a boat this summer (now) and wonder if anyone has loft info for popular kayaks already? I can loft a boat in CAD, create a file and maybe start a library. I have The Strip-Built Sea Kayak book with the 3 models and I will start with the Guillemot if someone doesn't have the lofts in CAD already?

      Some background info:
      Tom Copp owner Composite Specialties. I do many prototype jobs for auto, aerospace etc. Masters, molds, parts from epoxy carbon & glass. I have access to a large envelope CNC router and of course woodworking tools so a Kayak project would be fun. I am in Costa Mesa, CA

      Thanks.