Midi Channels

  • thyme1012000
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2003
      Hello everyone,
      I'm a newbie (purchased my keyboard on Wed.) and I have a question
      about Midi. How do I change the midi channels? I looked through the
      manual, but it's a little unclear to me. I also talked to the guy I
      bought it from, but he couldn't tell me what to do either. This may
      be a silly question, but I need help. Thanks for organizing this
      website and thanks in advance for your help.
      Thyme1012000
    • chromal
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2003
        Thyme,

        the receive and send channels can be set independantly of one another

        MASTER -> 40/Receive Ch -> Data Knob to set channel -> WRITE
        MASTER -> 43/Send Ch -> Data Knob to set channel -> WRITE

        Hope this helps,
        Ben

        --- In kawaik3zone@yahoogroups.com, "thyme1012000" <sowlm8@m...> wrote:
        > Hello everyone,
        > I'm a newbie (purchased my keyboard on Wed.) and I have a question
        > about Midi. How do I change the midi channels?
      • NATASHIA MCMILLIAN
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2003
          Thanks Ben,
          Everything works just fine now. I appreciate the quick response (I was
          trying to work on a project so your suggestions helped immediately).
          Thyme

          Is your computer infected with a virus? Find out with a FREE computer virus
          scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!